Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hey Vancouverites, What are you Doing this Weekend?

Do you live in Vancouver? What are you doing this weekend? Heading out to Main Street to see some fabulous art?!

The 6th Annual Drift Weekend Art Tour, Main Street, Vancouver, Saturday, October 2, and Sunday, October 3, 2010

Showcasing local Vancouver artists working in all media. The event is free to the public and takes place in shops, cafes, galleries and open studios all along Vancouver’s go-to destination for art, design and great food: Main Street!

Unfortunately I'm in the middle of moving my 90 year old grandmother to "The Caribou", so I'll be missing this! boo! Some of my very talented painter friends are part of this event: Jill Pilon, Lori Popadiuk, Kris Brownlee, and Emily Miles.....plus many more local artists who's work I'd love to see.....sigh......next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails