Friday, December 24, 2010

On the 10th, 11th and 12th Day of Christmas...

12 days of X-Mas group:

On the 10th day of Christmas......the post office elves decided to hold on to this one for a while! When they decide to let it go, and it arrives in my mailbox I'll be sure to take photo's and share!

On the 11th day of Christmas...

...Tina Abbott made us a piece of encaustic art!

On the 12th day of Christmas...(I got a little over-zealous and started opening it before I took the wrapped photo!)

...Lelainia Lloyd made this custom jersey pouch...

...with a trio of handmade journals!

One is going into my purse right away! I'm always writing things down on little scraps of paper...it will be nice to have those one-liner ideas all in one spot now!

I'm finally able to show you what Penelope Harris made for us - a "Queen of the Arts" plaster plaque!

Canadian Chickies group:

On the 10th day of Christmas....

....Nicolette made this retro collaged tree ornament!

On the 11th day of Christmas...

...I made these paper/fabric/vintage wallpaper stockings....

...with a holiday themed scrabble tile necklace, and bottle cap brooch pin!

On the 12th day of Christmas...

...Cindy made these little altered dolls - a snowman!


These swaps were SO MUCH FUN, and I'm looking forward for the next swaps already! Wishing everyone a happy, happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails