Sunday, May 1, 2011

Soccer Season

Soccer season has started around here.....and when that happens, I know that garage sale season has started too!

There's this "collector guy" who has a garage FULL of amazing, tattered, old "things" right by the soccer field, and if the weather is good, he opens his doors and everything is for sale.

This week I bought this stack of old cigar boxes
Love the rooster on the bottom box.
I also love the little box on the top!
I couldn't resist buying this old clip board.
This little yellow crazed container was free!....but I bought the vintage clip on earrings to use in other projects.
Here's my girl running by....her first ever soccer game!
Here's my boy.....Mr. red lips!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a collector also...I collect far too many things:), but nothing makes me more thrilled than a good find. These old cigar boxes are great!

    Have a lovely day,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails