Thursday, June 16, 2011

Not Too Much Happening Around Here...

Wow! It's been a while since my last blog post! Not much to report around here....we had a 5th birthday party, lots of hockey watching, crafting, end of school "fun stuff".....

The first Ladner Village market was last Sunday. Fun, fun, fun! ***love*** this outdoor market!
Here's my same 'ol, same 'ol fabric banners. I have these grand plans to make new ones....but I just can't seem to find the time.
These tomatoes were beside me at one of the Farmer's Markets. I was tempted to buy the greeny ones, but opted for the small orange ones. Great choice - they were swwweeeeet!
My friend Kris from "A Cagey Bee" was at her first Kits Farmer's Market that same day. Look at her cheery booth!
Pure Bread from Whistler was beside her.....omg, drool, drool, drool. If you see them set up at any of the local markets, you HAVE to get something (anything) from them!



2 comments:

  1. Those markets all look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have been busy enjoying life! I love your fabric banners, the more faded the better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails