Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Vacation

It's been AGES since I've last checked in! We've been trying to enjoy our Summer vacation....but our weather here in Vancouver has not been so great....unless you like rain! I've still been doing Summer shows, but we've also been having some fun, grabbing our moments in the sun while we can!

Here we are, on our way to the Ladner Village Market. Usually I'm a vendor at this market, but my hubby was away at the "Lambretta Jamboree" down in Portland Oregon. It was nice to be on the other side of the table, free to stroll leisurely around.
All over the city Lavender is in full bloom.
I always buy this treat for my kids at the market: A stack of marshmallows, dipped in chocolate, then rolled in sprinkles.
My son on his sister's tiny bike - scowling.
uuuggghhh - here I am, no makeup, age spot, braces. nice. The braces come off in a few more months though!
Homemade Strawberry Shortcake - yum!
My new ride:
The kids are happy with it!
One of my hubby's many rides:
This is how one of our friends travelled down to Portland:
Hope everyone else is enjoying their Summer too!

1 comment:

  1. Great new ride and I love the converted VW bus....I am a great fan of your Mom's and now you too! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails