Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Etsy Shop is Now Open

Guess what?!?! I finally opened up my etsy shop again! People have been asking me all summer whether or not I had an online shop, when I was going to open it again etc., etc.

Tonight was the night I opened it up again. Since I opened up my new shop "RavensRestStudio" (on etsy), I just haven't found the time to post anything on there. Back when I had "JenniferConway" on etsy, I guess I had more time.

Here's some items that I put up tonight. As I make new stuff, I'll update the shop (this time much more frequently!). I'm planning on re-visiting the beeswax collage crows again too!








2 comments:

  1. Love the way you display and photograph these. Off to look at the shop now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    I love how you display your pieces!
    amazing!
    Best of luck!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Smiles~
    Gypsea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails