Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tomorrow's the First Christmas Fair of the Season!

Are you feeling Christmas-y yet?...or is it still to early for you?

I'm feeling the buzz - tomorrow's my first Christmas Craft Fair of the season! I've just started to post my 2011 Winter fairs on the sidebar to the right.....there's more to add (when I find a little scrap of time!!)

I have a favourite out of every batch that I make - this one's my favourite for today:
It's made on a German Scrabble Tile piece:
Since the fair is tomorrow, today is filled with assembly line craziness!

3 comments:

  1. everything looks wonderful!! you are sure to sell out!! have fun at the Fair !!!
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you & hear all about your trip to Hawaii! (This is assuming I get set up early, of course. haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can understand why it´s your favourite, and the photo of it is beautiful! Wish I could visit you on the fair ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails