Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Weekend "Off" from Craft Fairs

This weekend was my first weekend "off" (from craft fairs) in a long time! Which meant I was able to go to my friend Jill Pilon's Annual Holiday Studio Sale!
Cathy Stonehouse, Sylvia Oates, Helen Spaxman, Robbie Vergaa, Laura Skuse and Milisa Gardy were also showing their art.
An amazing collection!
I left with this piece:
Jill is hosting a Mixed Media Techniques workshop in January - my spot's reserved - can't wait! If you are in Vancouver, and would like to see more of Jill's work, she just dropped off some work at the Hambleton Gallery.
Today we had a great time picking out our tree. It was actually much harder than I thought it would be for us to all agree. Everyone had their own opinion......this was our final decision:
Our front railing was covered with frozen spider webs - they were beautiful!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails