Monday, April 16, 2012

Swag Bag and a "New" Vespa GS

I'm one of the vendors in an upcoming craft fair: "Got Craft?". If you're one of the first 50 people through the door, you receive a swag bag, filled with little contributions from each of the vendors!

I've contributed keychains:

Another reason why we went to the Island, was for my hubby to buy (yet another!) Vespa.
He bought it from a fun/funky couple with great taste in folk art!
I loved this guy by their front door:
Although I think the colours are fun, this is not my hubby's first choice in scooter colours!
The kids have grown up climbing all over our scooters!
We also visited my sister-in-law, who has this Robin's nest right by her front door. Isn't it pretty?!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful art, beautiful Vespa nd a beautiful child!
    Love the nest photo, wow aren't those eggs the best blue ever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails