Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WOYWW? week 149

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday - week 149.

Today my "desk" is portable! I just bought this vintage arborite tray, and I **LOVE** it! This Wednesday it's all about Scrabble Tiles, and I've been cutting, sorting and organizing little images all morning.
These will be turned into earrings:
I use Scrabble Tiles for necklaces, brooches, cuff links and earrings.
Again, my oven is filled with another tray of resin coated "things" (Dominoes, Rummikub's and Scrabble Tiles). In this household, you always have to peek in the oven before pre-heating it for actual food!

Head on over to Julia Dunnit's blog: "Stamping Ground" to sneak a peek into other people's work spaces on this lovely Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. Mum once presented my brother with a piece of his motorbike on a plate surrounded by roast potatoes and vegetables after he had left it in the oven.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today
    #16

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, lots of fun stuff, I like the look of this,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tiles! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina #50

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting quest you are on, love those images of the birds.

    Eliza #80

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tray, love those tiles too. Take care, it's Friday but I'm still working my way through the WOYWW list. Love Zo xx 75

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought I'd stop by your blog today as your name pulled me in - one of my friends has two children, one called Raven, the other Corwin (old english for....Raven...LOL).

    Love the work on your blog - and have checked your more recent posts and the bird necklaces are just gorgeous. Will be sure to swing by that shop if I'm ever in the area, but that's unfortunately somewhat unlikely!

    Morti #4

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails