Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WOYWW - 153

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday - week 153. Today I'm working on some glass necklaces. Last Sunday's craft fair was such a success that I'm scrambling around, making some new stock for this upcoming Saturday's fair! Here's my workdesk today....it's funny how you see things more clearly in photo's. I didn't even realize that I was working alongside a lego plane and rubber snakes! Of course my coffee mug is always there too....and I see an old JJ Bean napkin (coffee plays a major role in my life it seems!)
Stacks of necklaces waiting for their next stage:
Cut paper:
Oh boy do I ever have a thing for paper! I have stacks and rolls and piles all over the place. Paper-Ya is one of my favourite local stores!
I took this crow photo while walking my kids to school in the snow this past Winter. He was just hanging out, checking us out (probably hoping for some food - it looked like he was eyeing their lunch bags!).
Feel like taking a peek at some other Wednesday work desks today? Head on over to Julia Dunnit's blog, "Stamping Ground" for a ton of work desk eye candy!

10 comments:

  1. Birds, trees, papers, necklacey bits... a few of my favourite things!!
    Laura 82

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...that photo of the stacks is beautiful....

    I know nothing about this hobby....must look a but further...

    Vee
    161

    ps...I am beginning at the end this week....the end guys never get as many viewers.... because folks all begin at the beginning...not me...even with books I sometimes thumb from back to front..hahah.... maybe I'm just a nut...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of this...! Your necklaces are cool. 106

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabby necklaces,maybe you could use the lego in your jewellrey
    have a fab crafty woyww
    kay #28

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful things on display here, love them. Have a good day. Helen, 9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fab, love your necklaces. Take care & enjoy snooping this WOYWW. Zo xx 73

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stash of papers is just gorgeous and those pendants a lovely.
    Sandra @22

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely art work - really like it.
    #97

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely work ... love your humerous vintage cards inchies and everthing!

    Let me know if you make any tags for Tag Tuesday and I'll post them to the blog for you

    Best wishes, Carolyn
    TAG TUESDAY
    http://tagtuesday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on your successful sale! Here's a techie question for you - what do you use as bails on your necklaces? I'm looking for some decent large sized ones....

    Gorgeous colours on your desk this week, by the way.

    Morti #24

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails