Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WOYWW? 156

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday - week 156. I haven't posted in a week - since last "Workdesk Wednesday!" I had a great weekend at the Portobello West show over the weekend, and have been puttering around, doing a little of this, little of that. Today I've been making invitations for my daughter's 6th birthday party:
She's sharing her party with another boy in her class, so the whole class is invited.
I'm also working on some glass necklaces, cutting up some of this new gorgeous handmade paper that I got last week:
Skip on over to Julia Dunnit's blog: Stamping Ground to peek in on other's Wednesday projects!

12 comments:

  1. Grandma Norma is looking forward to the party! Awesome invite Jen, love mom. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking projects! I love the invites and it sounds like the whole class will have a lot of fun. Have a great week. Vickie #178

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennifer send me your address and I will send you my ATC. Have a great week. Vickie okienurse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fab invites, hope everyone has a lovely time at party, happy craftimg jill #62

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous retro invites and I love your glass necklaces.
    Happy 3rd WOYWW Birthday. A great way to bring crafty friends together in fun and friendship.
    Love JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy WOYWW 3rd Anniversary Jennifer!

    Rather you than me with a whole class of over excited kits at your daughter’s birthday party, but I’m sure you’ll all have a wonderful time.

    Lovin your necklaces, they are stunning and so different.

    Have a great week and…….

    Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The invites are perfect and I love the papers you are using for your pendants.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheeky little faces on those invites and gorgeous paper and necklaces. Some lovely things to look at this week.

    Ann B
    #51

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic invite and a great idea to have the whole class attend. The children grow up way to fast make sure you take heaps of photos to scrap about.

    Eliza #140
    http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy woyww, those necklaces look great, and really nicely presented, its so good on the blog hop to see so many different styles of crafting. Helps me get lots of ideas. mark. 91

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pendants are stunning and presented perfectly.
    Happy 3rd woyww birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute invitations! Beautiful jewelry and beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails