Friday, August 31, 2012

Nearing the End of Summer

It's almost the end of Summer break for the kids and things are winding down. It's been a fun and busy time around here! I've been super busy with Summer markets, and the kids have been busy doing the usual Summer things (like swimming lessons, bike/scooter riding, park play, Summer fair etc.).
Here's some snapshots of some of the things I've been making for the markets.
I have some new items, which include these teeny-tiny smashed bottle cap earrings, and brass necklaces.
I'm loving the vintage look of the brass.
Scooter girl in action:
We were scooter-riding around English Bay and stopped for a bit at the beach.
I just have a few more markets left this summer - one of them is this Sunday on Commercial Drive - "Artful Sundays".
Here's some photo's of my booth from an earlier date this year. There was a cancellation for this Sunday (the last market date of the year), so I was able to do one more date! If you're in Vancouver, and in the neighbourhood, it's in Napier Greenway (Napier St. @ Commercial Dr.), from 12pm to 5pm.
School starts Tuesday - woo-hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails